- 1 How do I find out my court date in Indiana?
- 2 How do I find court cases?
- 3 Who is the Marion County clerk?
- 4 How do I pay my court fees in Marion County Indiana?
- 5 Can you look up court cases in Indiana?
- 6 How do I look up court cases in Indiana?
- 7 How do I find court dockets?
- 8 What cases will the Supreme Court hear in 2020?
- 9 How much does it cost to file for divorce in Marion County Indiana?
- 10 How do I find out if someone is married in Indiana?
- 11 How do I check my criminal record in Indiana?
- 12 How do I pay my court fees in Indiana?
- 13 How much does probation cost in Indiana?
- 14 How do I pay my court fees online in Indiana?
How do I find out my court date in Indiana?
To see a court’s calendar:
- On the Welcome page, click on the map of Indiana in the “Search Court Cases” area.
- Scroll down to find the county and click on the county name.
- There is a section for “List of Courts” on the county page that lists the courts for that county.
- Choose a day or week calendar, if available.
How do I find court cases?
Go to the courthouse and ask to look at paper records. Go to the courthouse and look at electronic court records. If your court offers it, look at electronic records over the internet. This is called “remote access.”
Who is the Marion County clerk?
Myla Eldridge was elected Marion County Clerk in 2014. She has served in the clerk’s office in various capacities since 2007.
How do I pay my court fees in Marion County Indiana?
Online: At GovPayNow.com, payments can be made anywhere at anytime. By Phone: At 1-888-604-7888 (GovPayNet also includes mobile phone payments).
Can you look up court cases in Indiana?
Can You Look up Court Cases in Indiana? The Indiana judicial system allows the public to lookup court cases and case information online at no cost via its Case Search portal. Interested parties can search for cases on this portal by party name, attorney name, or case number.
How do I look up court cases in Indiana?
First, start by searching mycase.in.gov. Some types of court documents and filings are available there at no cost. If the document you’re looking for isn’t available online, you’ll need to contact the clerk’s office in the county where the case is being heard.
How do I find court dockets?
Sources of Docket Information
- Go to the Bloomberg Dockets Search page.
- Browse > All Legal Content > U.S. Courts > Court Dockets.
- Coverage includes federal courts and selected state and international courts.
- You can also use the Search Bar to enter the docket number or party name.
What cases will the Supreme Court hear in 2020?
5 upcoming Supreme Court cases to watch
- Timbs v. Indiana (Excessive fines) The issue: Whether the Eighth Amendment’s exclusion of excessive fines applies to state and local governments.
- Madison v. Alabama (Death penalty)
- Apple Inc. v.
- Nieves v. Bartlett (First Amendment)
- Gamble v. United States (Criminal procedure)
How much does it cost to file for divorce in Marion County Indiana?
Filing fees for divorce in Marion County The court filing fee, which is between $132 and $152 in Indiana, is mandatory for every couple. The spouses should check with the local Court Clerk’s Office to find out the exact amount.
How do I find out if someone is married in Indiana?
To obtain a certified copy of a marriage license or divorce decree, please contact the Clerk of Court in the county where the marriage or divorce was issued. If the county in which the marriage license was issued is unknown, a search may be conducted using: Indiana Courts’ Marriage License Public Lookup.
How do I check my criminal record in Indiana?
Individuals can request a copy of their criminal record information in two ways, either by mailing in a request with fees and a copy of identification enclosed, or by going to a law enforcement agency or the Central Records Division at the Indiana Government Center, 100 N.
How do I pay my court fees in Indiana?
To Pay Fines, Costs, Traffic, & Fees by Credit Card:
- Make Payments Online for Court Costs, Traffic infractions, Fines and Fees www.GovPayNow.com.
- Make Payments by Phone for Court Costs, Traffic Infractions, Fines and Fees 888-604-7888.
- Make Child Support payments Childsupportbillpay.com/Indiana OR call 855-972-9427.
How much does probation cost in Indiana?
The fee for probation depends on the offender’s county of residence. In Jennings County, offender must pay a $20 monthly fee for misdemeanors and an initial fee ranging from $50 to $183.
How do I pay my court fees online in Indiana?
- Adult and juvenile probation fees, and criminal fees can be made online at mycase.in.gov.
- Select your case by case number, your name, or your attorney’s name.
- Court case information, including cause number, can be found online at mycase.in.gov.
- Judgment and restitution fees can be paid online at govpaynow.