- 1 What is Marion County TN known for?
- 2 How big is Marion County Tennessee?
- 3 Who is the Sheriff of Marion County Tennessee?
- 4 When was Whitwell TN established?
- 5 What restaurants are in Jasper Tennessee?
- 6 What is the county of Chattanooga TN?
- 7 Is Jasper TN a nice place to live?
- 8 Is Jasper TN a safe place to live?
- 9 Is Jasper Tennessee on Eastern Time?
- 10 How do you find out if I have a warrant in Tennessee?
- 11 What county is South Pittsburg Tennessee in?
What is Marion County TN known for?
In Marion County, you can see the beautiful mountains, picturesque Nickajack Lake, and the Tennessee River Gorge which runs for miles along Highway 41 and some of the most interesting old bridges in the south.
How big is Marion County Tennessee?
Jasper, Tennessee is in Marion County and a part of the Chattanooga, TN-GA Metropolitan Statistical Area. Jasper is 27 miles from Chattanooga.
Who is the Sheriff of Marion County Tennessee?
The Marion County Sheriff’s Office is located in Jasper, Tennessee. Under the direction of Sheriff Ronnie “Bo” Burnett, the office is responsible for conducting patrols and investigations inside of a 525 square mile area located in Southeast Tennessee.
When was Whitwell TN established?
Whitwell was incorporated as a city in 1956, having grown as a mining town due to the abundance of coal in the mountains near the town. In 1981 there was a major mining accident when 13 coal miners were killed in an explosion.
What restaurants are in Jasper Tennessee?
The Best 10 Restaurants near Jasper, TN 37347
- Tavern 55. 0.9 mi. Sports Bars, American (Traditional), Chicken Wings.
- Succotash. 5.2 mi. Cajun/Creole.
- Redpoint Inn. 0.9 mi.
- T’s Diner. 1.3 mi.
- Cafe 41. 0.5 mi.
- Rafael’s Italian Restaurant. 0.7 mi.
- Stevarinos Italian Eatery and Pub. 6.2 mi.
- Western Sizzlin. 1.2 mi.
What is the county of Chattanooga TN?
Is Jasper TN a nice place to live?
Jasper Reviews Wonderful country town. The community of people always come together and work with each other. Friendly, enjoyable place to raise a family. There isn’t much to do in Jasper.
Is Jasper TN a safe place to live?
Jasper, TN crime analytics The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Jasper is 1 in 49. Based on FBI crime data, Jasper is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Tennessee, Jasper has a crime rate that is higher than 65% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Jasper Tennessee on Eastern Time?
Current local time in Jasper, Marion County, Tennessee, Central Time Zone – daylight saving time change dates 2021. 6
How do you find out if I have a warrant in Tennessee?
Finding an outstanding warrant in TN Of course, the easiest way to find out if there are any outstanding arrest warrants against you is to visit or call your local sheriff’s or county court office. However, this is also the easiest way to get arrested if it does turn out there’s an active warrant against you.
What county is South Pittsburg Tennessee in?