- 1 How do I contact an inmate in Marion County Jail?
- 2 How do I find out if someone is in jail in Marion County?
- 3 How do I find out if someone is in jail in Indiana?
- 4 How do I send money to an inmate in Marion County Jail?
- 5 How long does it take to get released from Marion County Jail?
- 6 How do I leave a message to an inmate?
- 7 What does APC stand for in jail?
- 8 What does CCA mean in jail?
- 9 How do I find out if someone is in local jail?
- 10 How do I find recent arrests?
- 11 How do I find out a inmate release date?
- 12 How do I send money to Lee County Jail?
How do I contact an inmate in Marion County Jail?
INMATE PHONE SERVICES They can be reached at 1-800-844-6591. Inmates can also make calls by purchasing Calling Cards from the jail.
How do I find out if someone is in jail in Marion County?
To search for an inmate in Marion County jail, use Marion County inmate search online. Enter an inmate’s name or booking number in the search form and submit. If there are any results, click on the inmate name of a record to view an inmate’s incarceration, charge and bond information.
How do I find out if someone is in jail in Indiana?
How to Locate an Inmate in Indiana. Use the Indiana Offender Database Search to find inmates in a facility controlled by IDOC. This search tool makes finding inmates in adult correctional and work release facilities easy. Simply enter the last name or both last and first names of the inmate into the search tool.
How do I send money to an inmate in Marion County Jail?
By telephone: To deposit money for a person in Marion County Jail I, call 888.988. 4768 and use site ID 82. To deposit money for a person in Core Civic Jail II, call 888.988. 4768 and use site ID 89.
How long does it take to get released from Marion County Jail?
Release time An individual detained at the Marion County Jail is typically released in about eight hours.
How do I leave a message to an inmate?
To leave a message all you have to do is contact your facility’s dedicated toll-free number. Messages are then saved in the inmate’s personal voicemail inbox where they can retrieve and listen to them the next time they pick up the phone.
What does APC stand for in jail?
APC, which is short for “ Actual Physical Control,” is a crime that permits law enforcement officers to arrest intoxicated people with the ability to drive, but who are not in fact driving when discovered by the officer.
What does CCA mean in jail?
Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), the nation’s oldest and largest for-profit private prison corporation, is commemorating its 30th anniversary throughout 2013 with a series of birthday celebrations at its facilities around the country.
How do I find out if someone is in local jail?
The public can call 213-473-6100, 24 hours a day to find out if a person is in custody. Callers can obtain information on anyone who is in custody at jails operated by either the Los Angeles Police Department or Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
How do I find recent arrests?
To find recent arrests, visit the state or county office website to search arrest records using personal information such as name and date of birth.
How do I find out a inmate release date?
An inmate’s release date can also be obtained by calling the facility where the prisoner is serving time, or by writing a letter to ask for information. Some counties upload public records and post online the names of jail inmates who are in custody at any given time.
How do I send money to Lee County Jail?
Funds may deposited into the inmates account using one of the following three options:
- Via kiosks located in the lobby of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office located at 1900 Frederick Road Opelika, Alabama 36801.
- Direct phone access by dialing 1-404-891-0641.
- Website deposit by clicking Here.