- 1 How do I pay my court fees in Marion County Indiana?
- 2 Who is the Marion County clerk?
- 3 How do I obtain a copy of my divorce decree in Indiana?
- 4 What judicial circuit is Marion County Florida?
- 5 How do I find out how much I owe on probation?
- 6 How do I pay my court fees in Indiana?
- 7 How do I find out if someone is married in Indiana?
- 8 What county is Indianapolis in located in?
- 9 What county is Ocala in?
- 10 How do I get a copy of an old divorce decree?
- 11 Where is the 5th District Court?
- 12 How many judicial circuits are in Florida?
- 13 What judicial circuit is Lake County FL?
How do I pay my court fees in Marion County Indiana?
Online: At GovPayNow.com, payments can be made anywhere at anytime. By Phone: At 1-888-604-7888 (GovPayNet also includes mobile phone payments).
Who is the Marion County clerk?
Myla Eldridge was elected Marion County Clerk in 2014. She has served in the clerk’s office in various capacities since 2007.
How do I obtain a copy of my divorce decree in Indiana?
Obtaining a copy of an Indiana divorce decree requires a party to have court approval or legal assistance from a divorce lawyer or a court official. Copies may be obtained in person from the Court Clerk’s Office in the county where the divorce was finalized, or by mail, but they are not available online.
What judicial circuit is Marion County Florida?
of FLORIDA. Located in the heart of central Florida, the Fifth Judicial Circuit covers a geographical area approaching the size of Connecticut. The circuit is comprised of Citrus, Hernando, Lake, Marion, and Sumter Counties, with main administrative offices in Ocala.
How do I find out how much I owe on probation?
Contact your probation officer and they can tell you your outstanding balance. All comments made by the attorney are mere statements of opinion and are not intended to be interpreted as legal advice.
How do I pay my court fees in Indiana?
To Pay Fines, Costs, Traffic, & Fees by Credit Card:
- Make Payments Online for Court Costs, Traffic infractions, Fines and Fees www.GovPayNow.com.
- Make Payments by Phone for Court Costs, Traffic Infractions, Fines and Fees 888-604-7888.
- Make Child Support payments Childsupportbillpay.com/Indiana OR call 855-972-9427.
How do I find out if someone is married in Indiana?
To obtain a certified copy of a marriage license or divorce decree, please contact the Clerk of Court in the county where the marriage or divorce was issued. If the county in which the marriage license was issued is unknown, a search may be conducted using: Indiana Courts’ Marriage License Public Lookup.
What county is Indianapolis in located in?
Indianapolis, city, seat (1822) of Marion county and capital of Indiana, U.S. It lies on the White River at its confluence with Fall Creek, near the centre of the state.
What county is Ocala in?
If you filed for divorce in the United States, you generally can obtain a divorce decree from the court that issued the document. Alternatively, you can request an official copy from the office of vital records in the state where your divorce was finalized.
How do I get a copy of an old divorce decree?
How to Get a Copy of a Divorce Decree. Contact the “county clerk’s office” or “clerk of the court” for the county or city where the divorce occurred.
Where is the 5th District Court?
Composed of 17 active judges, it is based at the John Minor Wisdom United States Court of Appeals Building in New Orleans, Louisiana, with the clerk’s office located at the F. Edward Hebert Federal Building in New Orleans.
How many judicial circuits are in Florida?
There are 20 judicial circuits in the Florida court system. Circuit courts have general trial jurisdiction over matters not assigned by statute to the county courts and also hear appeals from county court cases.
What judicial circuit is Lake County FL?
Lake County – State of Florida Fifth Judicial Circuit.