- 1 In what county is Jefferson Oregon?
- 2 What cities are part of Marion County?
- 3 Which county is Salem Oregon?
- 4 What towns are in Jefferson County Oregon?
- 5 What is Marion County known for?
- 6 How big is Marion County or?
- 7 What is the elevation of Salem Oregon?
- 8 Is Salem Oregon a good place to live?
- 9 Is Salem Oregon Safe?
In what county is Jefferson Oregon?
Jefferson is a city in Marion County, Oregon, United States. It is part of the Salem Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 3,098 at the 2010 census.
What cities are part of Marion County?
- Aumsville. Population: 4215.
- Aurora. Population: 985.
- Detroit. Population: 205.
- Donald. Population: 995.
- Gervais. Population: 2620.
- Hubbard. Population: 3315.
- Jefferson. Population: 3280.
- Keizer. Population: 38585.
Which county is Salem Oregon?
Marion County Oregon – Home.
What towns are in Jefferson County Oregon?
Marion County is the name of seventeen counties in the United States of America, mostly named for General Francis Marion: Marion County, Indiana. Marion County, Florida.
What is Marion County known for?
Today, Marion County is a major world thoroughbred center with more than 1200 horse farms. There are about 900 thoroughbred farms, totaling some 77,000 acres (310 km2). Ocala is well known as a “horse capital of the world.”
How big is Marion County or?
Geography. Clackamas County, in north central Oregon, is one of the four counties that make up the Portland, Oregon, metropolitan area. It is bounded by Multnomah County to the north, Wasco County to the east, Marion County to the south, and Yamhill and Washington counties to the west.
What is the elevation of Salem Oregon?
Is Salem Oregon a good place to live?
In Salem you’ve got nature, views, great accessibility, central location, day trips, night trips, places for families and places for singles. This oh-so-stunning gem outside of the city, is a must-see if you’re looking to live just a little bit outside of Portland or were already curious about moving to Salem, Oregon.
Is Salem Oregon Safe?
With a crime rate of 41 per one thousand residents, Salem has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 24.