- 1 Where can I take my recyclables in Indianapolis?
- 2 What is recyclable in Marion County?
- 3 What time does Marion County dump close?
- 4 Where can I buy Marion garbage tags?
- 5 How much does recycling cost in Indianapolis?
- 6 Can I recycle paper towels?
- 7 What goes in glass recycling?
- 8 What goes in the blue recycle bin?
- 9 What goes in the red recycling box?
- 10 What time does the Cedar Rapids landfill close?
Where can I take my recyclables in Indianapolis?
Drop-off locations – Map
- Sahm Park, 6801 E. 91st St.
- Kroger (79th and Fall Creek), 9835 Fall Creek Rd.
- Broad Ripple Park, Evanston Street Entrance, 6350 Evanston Ave.
- Kroger (E. 71st and Binford), 5810 E.
- Kroger (Pendleton Pike and Sunnyside), 11101 Pendleton Pike.
- Pike Township Trustee Office, 5665 Lafayette Rd.
What is recyclable in Marion County?
Marion County recycling changes
- Newspaper, including advertisements and paper inserts.
- Corrugated cardboard.
- Magazines and catalogs.
- Junk/direct mail.
- Boxes (cereal, cracker, cookie and shoe boxes)
- Office paper (Copier and printer paper, file folders, note paper, computer paper, brochures)
What time does Marion County dump close?
Monday-Thursday, Saturday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday: 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The tags are available for purchase at the following locations:
- Marion City Hall.
- Marion Public Services Facility.
- Casey’s General Store: 7th Avenue, Lindale Drive and S.
- Fareway: Marion and 1st Avenue in Cedar Rapids.
- Hawkeye Convenience Stores: East Post Road and 2500 7th Avenue.
- Hy-Vee Stores: Marion, Mt.
How much does recycling cost in Indianapolis?
INDIANAPOLIS — Starting as early as August 1, Republic Services will start billing customers in Indianapolis a rate of $99 per year for curbside pick up. The new rate is the maximum amount allowed by Republic’s contract with the city.
Can I recycle paper towels?
The problem with using paper towels is that although they are made from paper they actually aren’t recyclable due to the fact that they when they are used they are contaminated by the item that you are cleaning, therefore meaning that they need to go straight into the bin.
What goes in glass recycling?
Glass is completely recyclable and saves precious energy resources. Recycled glass is made into new beverage bottles, food jars, insulation and other construction materials.
What goes in the blue recycle bin?
Metal lids from jars and bottles. Cardboard ( for example cereal boxes, egg boxes, toilet roll & kitchen roll tubes, delivery boxes) Food tins, pet food tins and drinks cans (rinsed) Paper, ( including magazines, unwanted mail, greetings card, shredded paper, catalogues)
What goes in the red recycling box?
Plastic and metal cans recycling in your Red Box
- Plastic bottles (e.g. drinks bottles, plastic milk bottles, bleach bottles, washing and fabric conditioner bottles etc.)
- Plastic tubs, pots and trays (e.g. margarine tubs, yoghurt pots etc.)
- Drink cans.
- Food tins (place tin lids inside the tin)
What time does the Cedar Rapids landfill close?
Yard waste and food waste is accepted at 2250 A Street SW, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This location is open 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 12:00pm Saturday.