- 1 How can I look up someone’s case?
- 2 Are case reports public record?
- 3 Are court records public?
- 4 Who is the Marion County clerk?
- 5 What is the best public records search database?
- 6 How do I find free court records?
- 7 How do I find court records online?
- 8 How do I find court dockets?
- 9 How do I look up charges?
- 10 How do I find out if someone is married in Indiana?
- 11 What county is Ocala in?
How can I look up someone’s case?
Locate a federal court case by using the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) or by visiting the Clerk’s Office of the courthouse where the case was filed.
Are case reports public record?
No. Not all documents in a court file are public. You are not allowed to see or copy the following: an arrest report or any other document that lists a victim’s name, address, or telephone number.
Are court records public?
Excluding confidential records, public court records are available to anyone and may be used for news publications, academic research and non-profit organizations. They may not, however be used for commercial purposes of any nature.
Who is the Marion County clerk?
Myla Eldridge was elected Marion County Clerk in 2014. She has served in the clerk’s office in various capacities since 2007.
What is the best public records search database?
Best background check services online for public records
- Truthfinder: Top pick for paid service.
- Instant Checkmate: Best for checking social media.
- Intelius: Quick checks and cheap trial.
How do I find free court records?
Other Free Dockets and Court Filings
- Department of Justice Supreme Court Briefs. Collection of Supreme Court briefs.
- Free Court Dockets. Unofficial collection of state and federal dockets and briefs.
- Justia Dockets.
- Legal Dockets Online.
- LLRX Court Rules, Forms, & Dockets.
- PACER Pro.
- RECAP The Law.
How do I find court records online?
To order court records online:
- Visit the National Archives Order Reproductions page.
- Click on “Order Reproductions” then “Court Records”
- Select the appropriate court (Bankruptcy, Civil, Criminal, or Court of Appeals)
- Follow the onscreen prompts to set up an account and place your order.
How do I find court dockets?
Sources of Docket Information
- Go to the Bloomberg Dockets Search page.
- Browse > All Legal Content > U.S. Courts > Court Dockets.
- Coverage includes federal courts and selected state and international courts.
- You can also use the Search Bar to enter the docket number or party name.
How do I look up charges?
How to search
- Select the ‘Search online’ button.
- Register or log in to the NSW Online Registry.
- Search for a civil case to which you are a party.
- Select the relevant case.
- View the different types of information by clicking the tabs (Proceedings, Filed Documents, Court Dates, Judgments and Orders).
How do I find out if someone is married in Indiana?
To obtain a certified copy of a marriage license or divorce decree, please contact the Clerk of Court in the county where the marriage or divorce was issued. If the county in which the marriage license was issued is unknown, a search may be conducted using: Indiana Courts’ Marriage License Public Lookup.
What county is Ocala in?
Indianapolis, city, seat (1822) of Marion county and capital of Indiana, U.S. It lies on the White River at its confluence with Fall Creek, near the centre of the state.